Spring maintenance is essential for a healthy landscape this summer. Here are some spring maintenance tasks that we recommend.
- Clean up your yard. This includes removing snow, leaves, and other debris.
- Remove protective covers and caps that you applied to greenery for the winter season.
- Have your trees pruned. Damaged and dead branches will need to be removed.
- Inspect your trees from the tops of the branches all the way down to the trunks. A professional can spot any potential concerns that could effect the health and growth of your trees.
- Plant flowers to brighten up your yard and add curb-appeal.